Any sunscreen you use should have at least an SPF of 15 with a broad spectrum of both UVA and UVB protection. The reason why sunscreens fail is that you don’t use enough at each application and equally important is that you don’t reapply them immediately after swimming, and/ or sweating.
The Spa Within’s sunscreens have both UVA and UVB protection and are recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. Our sunscreens do not use synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, petro-chemicals or chemical preservatives and are not animal tested.
- Active Broad-Spectrum SPF 45 –provides water-resistant broad-spectrum protection with a light finish. Tested to protect for 80 minutes in water, it is the perfect choice for an outdoor lifestyle. $28.00
- Hydrator Plus Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - It is specifically formulated with moisturizing hyaluronic acid and sodium PCA for dry or dehydrated skin. - $32.00
- Perfecting Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 30 –It is suitable for all skin types and is also recommended following peels, lasers and other in-office procedures. $34.00
- Protecting Hydrator Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - This non-oily daily hydrator is best for those with normal to oily skin types.
- Weightless Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 45-Its unique quick-absorbing and light finish make it ideal for those with oily or breakout-prone skin and those who dislike the feel of traditional sunscreen products. $40.00
Call if you would like a bottle or two.